Health, Healing and Hope in Haiti
About this Mission Project
In Haiti, it falls on women to feed, clothe and protect their families. Could you clothe your family of four with just $162? Could you prepare your kids for school with $137? Could you start a business with only $166?
You have the opportunity to make a significant difference in the life of a Haitian family. The Women’s Association of the Haitian Baptist Convention wants to help 150 families. Through your generosity, we can bring health, healing and hope.
- $910 provides a family of four with nutritious food, kitchen items, clothing for adults and children, bedding, sanitation, medical help and school supplies. It also allows the family to begin a small business.
Mission Project Specifics
This project seeks to raise $136,500 to outfit 150 families with food and clothing, access to sanitation and medical care, school supplies for their children and the resources to begin micro-enterprises to generate income.
This project will be managed by International Ministries missionary Kihomi Ngwemi, the women’s ministry coordinator in Haiti. It is anticipated that this project will promote health and create economic opportunities in the devastated parts of western and southern Haiti.
Connect to this Mission Project
- Pray with Kihomi and the Women’s Association of Haiti as they seek to minister in practical ways to the families of Haiti.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write Health, Healing & Hope in Haiti/HBC on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
Danise Abel walks long distances to offer workshops that help others asses their spiritual and physical needs and learn how to live healthier lives. Danise’s ministry is just one of many micro-enterprises that could be supported through this project.