Attached is our March Prayer Letter. Thank you for your faithful prayers and support of NightLight!
Annie and the NightLight team
- We now have 16 women in our program at NightLight! "Nut," "Ran," "Teddi," and "Nin," have joined us since last month.
- We had a wonderful retreat. It was a joy to watch the women bonding and learning more of who they are in Christ.
- We visited three of the women's families. The women were thrilled to host us in their homes.
- We were blessed by the prayer team from Foundations Ministries, Canada.
- We have had great response from Chab Dai in Cambodia to help address the need of Cambodian children at risk in the area.
- "Nin" (in requests last month) passed out while we were visiting with her on the street. She spent four days at the hospital and was released Sunday. Today, she returns to the hospital for a blood transfusion. She has decided to stay with us at NightLight. Pray she will be determined to stay off the streets. Pray for her family to release her from the financial burden. Pray for our wisdom.
- Pray for "Tuk" and "Won" whose 9 yr. old niece just died today. She was severely disabled. We visited her on the retreat and prayed for her.
- Pray for "Ren" who has major family and financial problems.
- Sandra will be traveling to Canada in March.
- Financial needs are growing as we encounter more emergency situations and the number of our women increases.
If you are interested in supporting NightLight, please contact us at
email@example.com to find out how.
*names of women have been changed to protect their identity