Full Time-Exempt-Hybrid, King of Prussia, PA
Application deadline: November 30, 2022
The Director of Donor Services works on a professional level and closely with leadership and is responsible for management and general oversight of IM’s (International Ministries’) CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database ensuring data integrity, accuracy as an effective tool for donor relationship management and fundraising activities, volunteers, and events.
This is a hands-on management role contributing to daily workload. This role communicates directly with donors in supporting the gift entry and receipting operations, builds standard and ad hoc reports for management, and manipulates data in Microsoft Excel which is integral in segmentation and extracts for direct mail marketing and development cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of giving. This role administrates database procedures, website donor portal data exchange, credit card and bank processes and problem resolution.
This position carries out responsibilities affecting gift revenue, donor relationships, marketing campaigns, development activities, donor relationships, IT and Finance business systems and CRM consultants. The individual in this role will need to quickly study daily workflow for gift entry, receipting, and continued best practices.
- Supervises, coaches and cross-trains Donor Services team responsible for all activities related to gift-entry, acknowledgements, CRM data management, reporting and customer service.
- Directs CRM data management, development standard reports, gift entry including imports and batch entry, global servant campaigns, fund and project creations, reports, and mailing lists.
- Manages donor communications and supports all fundraising activities.
- Responsible for donor-related systems: CRM (Salesforce), Credit Card Processor (Braintree) and Donor Portal (Soapbox), troubleshooting issues and reconciling transactions, documenting procedures, and training users
- Ensures all inquiries receive prompt and courteous responses, personally attending to more complicated inquiries.
- Manages all tax receipts/electronic and paper processes, assisting with daily data entry
- Collaborates with IM’s Finance and IT teams, and the office of the General Secretary of the American Baptist Churches, USA to manage data import and reconciliation for monthly close of financial records and ongoing process efficiencies.
- Maintains and executes monthly exception reports for error corrections and data consistency, tracking requests/problems resolutions/status.
- Performs other office duties and fulfills data needs as assigned.
Qualifications AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, business, IT, or computer science or a related area. Will consider equivalent work experience.
- Administrator level/power user of CRM, banking, finance, or other donor/customer management systems
- 3 years of experience with donor/customer management system, Sales Force applications preferable
- 3 years in a nonprofit or customer service department
- Prior supervisory and data entry experience
- Skilled with database usage, management and report writing and trouble-shooting related issues with systems and reports.
- General knowledge of data structure impacts of changes and interrelationships of integrated systems with website.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, (adept with Outlook, Word) including dashboards and summaries for data analysis.
- Commitment to continuous learning, cross-training staff and coaching their development
- Excellent customer relation skills, good verbal communication and skilled in de-escalating complaints
- Great organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Skilled in handling and tracking status of multiple tasks and small details while adhering to deadlines
- Strong financial and numerical reconciliation skills, some analytical skills
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality regarding sensitive information and data security
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve data performance issues, optimizing queries and reports
- Results-oriented, sense of urgency, collaborative, proactive and flexible.
- Explores capabilities of donor management system for continuous improvement and shares this knowledge with staff
- Ability to understand and able to support the mission and strategy of IM
How to Apply
To apply, email HR@internationalministries.org. Identify the position title and where you learned of the vacancy in the subject line. Attach a current resume and any supporting documentation for further evaluation of qualifications and experience. Thank you in advance for your interest in joining IM’s mission.
International Ministries is an EEO employer and provides a comprehensive and flexible benefit package. A detailed description of this position is available upon request.