Grateful Thankful and Blessed!
Dear Friends and Supporters,
Grateful to God for more answers to prayers! Both surgeons visited this morning. Lee Ann was awake and able to pass their tests! She did have some blurring/double vision, but this has improved. This afternoon, Lee had PT and OT. She was able to sit up for a few minutes with assistance. An hour later, she was able to stand for a couple minutes with assistance! PTL!
Prayers and Answers
Thankful for the prayer requests and answers (ans) updated:
- Again, please pray for the meningioma to be contained in a non-sticky capsule. Ans: 100% was removed as reported by her surgeons. No difficulty in removing the mass. Biopsy report will return in about a week.
- Pray that the growth is not entwined in the nerves for the face, hearing or balance. Ans: ENT surgeon said no damage to the nerve bundles!
- Pray for no complications like seizures or blood clots or infection. Ans: no symptoms or indicators of any problems.
- Please ask for physical health to withstand the surgical procedure. Ans: Lee is fatigued and sleeps often due to her surgery. Pain level is minor and she needs no medication for pain. The anesthesia took a little longer to wear off, but she was alert this morning and after lunch for her PT and OT.
Thank you for your effective prayers! Please continue to pray for Lee Ann’s recovery! We need you and your prayers! Please ask God to:
- Miraculously restore Lee Ann’s hearing (and normalize balance).
- Heal Lee Ann so we can return to Japan by the end of the year
- Give us a negative biopsy report for cancer
Encouraging Praise/Worship Videos
Before surgery, we were encouraged by this (4 min.) YT video by David Wesley. https://youtu.be/oab9giH2cG0
After surgery this morning, we watched this a capella video (4:45 min.) of “Whom Shall I Fear (The God of Angel Armies)” by the same artist as we thanked God together:
“The God of angel armies is always by my side!” We do not need to fear. We truly are Grateful, Thankful, and Blessed!
Gordon and Lee Ann