Dear Family, Friends, and Ministry Partners,
Greetings! in the name of our wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I cannot believe that we are celebrating another Advent Season and we are nearing the end of the year 2020.
Merry Christmas to you and your families. As we celebrate the birth of Christ let us continue to see the hope, the peace, the joy, and most of all the Love Christ brought into this world. This Love was dressed in the package of flesh and blood like those He created. He is the Word and the Light (John 1:4-5) and He left us a gift of peace of mind and heart (John 14:27). We do not have to wait for December 25, 2020 to open this gift, we have it right now. More than once this year I asked the Lord, “When?” The Holy Spirit spoke, “Now”, ” Right Now”. So, continue to embrace the peace of mind and heart now.
Goodbye 2020. Hello 2021. New beginnings are right around the corner. I look forward to 2021 with expectancy. In the coming months I will be living and getting around in South Africa, learning and using the isiXhosa language, meeting and tutoring the students of Teleios Christian School. Now we have learned so many ways to stay connected but the Lord shows us His way, His truth, because He is Life. John 15:4(NLT) says, “Remain in Me and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit (Fruit of the Spirit) if it is severed from the vine and you cannot be fruitful (Full of the Fruit of the Spirit) unless you remain in Me.” In South Africa, as well as in the United States, opportunities for kingdom building are so great. We have to say hello to 2021 answering, “Yes Lord.” We must use our church buildings, our technology, our social media platforms, and our bodies as live branches connected to Christ. We do not want to be dead wood producing no fruit, offering no hope, no reconciliation and true justice to those who need the Light and the Word, which is Christ Jesus. The wonderful gift of peace of mind and heart through the Holy Spirit is always with us. He commands us to proclaim and share His gift with all those we meet.
One of my favorite Christmas carols is Silent Night. The line in the first verse I leave you with is, “Sleep in heavenly peace.” Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers and for your faithful financial support. May our Lord continue to bless you. I am praying daily for you all. Once again, Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year. Please stay safe.
International Ministries Global Servant – South Africa
* The Eastern Cape Region and King Williams Town being listed as a Covid-19 hotspot in the region
* The children at Teleios Christian School and their families
* Persons who do not have extended family relationships during this pandemic
* Children who are suffering from severe anxiety during Covid-19
* The South African Volunteer Visa process
* My home will have persons who will love and take care of it while I am gone
* The ministry of letting Christ be known through Math and Science at Teleios Christian School
* Our journey together, recognizing that God has brought us together to make a difference in the lives of children in South Africa and in your local area
* Missionary families, especially those with children all over the globe
* MPT (Missionary Partnership Team) Agape
* Partners and friends’ specific prayer requests
Connect with me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.