- GLOBAL MISSION
- WAYS TO SUPPORT
Sometimes You have to ASK Again…
Sometimes we think that we’re only supposed to “ask” once and that’s it. Fearing that continually asking will seem imposing, insensitive or ungrateful for what we’ve already received. So, then we’re left with a need unfulfilled, turning in our mind how to fix whatever’s lacking.
However, Scripture not only says “Pray continually,” 1 Thessalonians 5:17, but Keep on Asking! “…now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy may be full and complete,” John 16:24.
Thank you for believing in the work being done in Ghana through this ministry. Its presence has influenced and impacted more than this journal will allow me to share and probably for more than we’ll earthly ever know.
Many of you have supported through one-time gifts or even turned one-time gifts into ongoing support. Whichever the case I’m truly grateful for you supporting my passion to spread God’s loving care through the vocation of Mental Health Counseling and Rehabilitation. There are currently 60 students, 20 of which that were former Trokosi or disadvantaged that I see weekly in individual or group counseling and another 9 rescued from the Shrine which unfortunately I do not currently have the capacity to see. There is great need and great opportunity for the ministry to flourish!
However, We are underfunded! The ministry reflects full support pledged (100%), however, the funds that are coming in (88% received) are not meeting the pledged support.
Therefore, I ASK:
· You continue to pray for this ministry; the health of the girls, the Global Servant and the effectiveness of its presence in changing and healing the injured.
· You to please keep giving and check with your banking or credit card institution to ensure your commitment is being received
· You to continue to pray for the Ghana Baptist Convention and the Leadership of Baptist Vocational Training Centre as they learn and serve in a new capacity through this ministry
· You keep spreading the word for the need of support; both tangible and intangible.
· “Like” https://web.facebook.com/questtohealvictimsoftrokosi
GIVE Tax-Deductible Gift denoting “Rovaughna Richardson” by:
Phone 1-800-ABC-3USA, ext. 2324,
Check-Memo line “Rovaughna Richardson” to International Ministries, 1003 W. 9th Ave. Suite A., King of Prussia, PA 19406-1210 or
Online-Click “Give” at: https://www.internationalministries.org/author/r-richardson/ or click “Donate” at: www.RovaughnaRichardson.com (you will be navigated to my IM page).
Students learn about African-American Leaders and the American Holiday of “Black History Month”
Building Community Resources & Partners:
Mrs. Mina Foli, Owner of Flavours and Grains, shares “How to Start a Business” during my weekly Business Development Seminar at BVTC
Mr. Nii Okyne, Co-Owner of Annie’s Handcrafted Sausages, makes another visit to share his expertise and sausage samples during the Business Development Seminar. Yummy!:)
MORE BLOGS at: www.RovaughnaRichardson.com