Tom works primarily in development and in job and small business creation, using these as a means to address the issues of poverty and trafficking. Tom is also involved in a business-as-mission project, which will support the ministry outreaches of Sofia Baptist Church, build connections with ministries working in community development around the world and provide a place for job training.
Terry’s work includes managing a literacy program with Roma children, working with victims of human trafficking, coordinating the Union’s partnership with American Baptist International Ministries and providing support to short-term mission teams.
Read their complete journal at https://www.internationalministries.org/read/65578
• That the children from the literacy program will have a fun, safe summer and come back ready to start the new year in September.
• For the youth in the villages as it is difficult for them to remain in school. Pray they will continue with their education and finish high school.
• For the greenhouses, that the crops will be abundant and return a good price so there will be enough funds to purchase the necessary supplies and the program can continue in the upcoming years.
• For Coffeeology as we continue through the process of getting the finishing work done and the final permits.
• That just the right employees can be found who will serve the cafe well.